Tuesday 23 November 2010

Slacker Central

I have been the ultimate blog slacker of late, mainly due to being pretty worn out from my newly acquired daily commute. I am constantly amazed by the disgusting people that board the District Line, and have developed a very small tolerance for people that eat on public transport. I do not wish to smell or hear hideous prawn sandwiches being chowed down without stopping for air. VILE.

Anyway I have been meaning to write about Emma Watson for a little while and with this newly found energy (probably from mama Crids roast dinner) I will take the chance.

I have never really had an opinion on the Harry Potter star, probably because I'm not over keen on the films, but all of a sudden she is my new celeb obsession. It started with the hair, quite partial to the short back and sides look myself, I can't help but like someone who pulls it off with such aplomb. Then two amazing bespoke Burberry trenches later and I official googled her for an entire afternoon.

I feel the brilliant Cristopher Bailey has something to do with my obsession as without his trenches I think I would probably still be impartial to old Hermione. So here are the much lusted after coats. I'd be happy with either in my present pile this Christmas.

Seriously she rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment