Saturday 26 February 2011

Being A Lush Rules

Last night was one of the drunken kind. I learnt about the amount of wine I can drink (not a lot), how much food I can eat before I throw up (not a lot) and how much fun people in suits have (a lot).

Two fantastic moments stood out for me. The 'staunch Catholic' man who told me to become a Catholic before I go to hell, whilst he was downing two pints of beer....classy, and the joint agreement on the train home that my replacement is not cool.

Now I'm living out a true nightmare of a hangover, contemplating a shopping trip and another night on the razzle and laughing in the face of the Idiot, (a name deservedly given to a true wolly of a person).

Being single is quite the refreshing treat although it turns out my flirting skills have not moved on from the days of accidentally on purpose bumping into people and saying something along the lines of "Alright mate, you have cool hair". The best thing is that I can just pass off all my idiotic moments as being down to the drink and not to the fact that I actually do act like that.

As I said being a lush rules.....all I have to do is wash off the smell of last nights toxins and start the routine all over again. Who wants to live to 90 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment