Thursday 6 January 2011

Headache Central

Everything is giving me a headache at the moment but I think this is mainly due to the feeling that the end is nigh. Having been accosted by two Jehovah Witnesses within days of each other and being told by both to repent, coupled with the 5600 birds that have fallen out of the sky on three separate occasions in the last week, and the 83,000 fish that washed up dead on a beach, I feel like those crazy religious folk might be on to something.

The problem is as much as I think I should repent I don't really know what or how to, especially as I will probably carry on in the same atheist vein. Sure I have had far too many vodka and diet cokes in my life, I may have sworn on the odd occasion and I can't profess to love all of my neighbours all of the time but in general I think I have been an okay person.

So in order to stop this constant headache I have decided not to repent, to carry on as normal and have some fun times. I might help the elderly a bit more though. And when the day comes I'll probably end up in hell with the rest of my friends. It will be one big non stop party, well that is aside from the murderers and rapists.

Ahhh a burden has just been lifted

No comments:

Post a Comment