Sunday 9 January 2011

"...If you work hard and are nice to people, you will do amazing things"

I can't remember who said this but I hope the above quote is true. Sometimes it would seem that only those with absolute cut throat ambition go places in life. I feel like I have worked hard lately and I try to be a nice person but sometimes it's hard to catch a break.

Friday was the big interview day and I think it went well, although I am wary of getting my hopes up as dreams have been dashed before. At some point next week I will know my fate and if lucky, will be scoring a tasty 50% discount at one of the highstreet's top retailers. Not to mention be working at a great place to start a career in the world of fashion.

Until then I shall wait with bated breath, and everything crossed.


Grrr this is painful

No comments:

Post a Comment