Saturday 18 December 2010

Decorations

I have been raised to believe that if you put your Chirstmas decorations up more than a week before Christmas you are an awful chav with too much time on your hands. I do however miss out on the festive feeling for that extra two weeks or so, and much envy those free to have their decorations up in August or whatever crazy time of year they start springing up across the country.

So today, in traditional Cridland family style, we put the decorations up. However this year Al (the younger brother) refused to help as he is anti Christmas/capitalism at the moment (I'm sure that will change come Christmas morning) And poor old Papa Crids has been pretty under the weather. So whilst mum tackled the ceiling decs I was allowed free reign on the tree. Believe me when I say I tried to control myself. But there are certain tacky baubles that just have to be hung year in, year out.

After the decorations were hung/ erected/ laid out and the take-away was chowed down once again I let loose with the camera to take some 'artistic' festive snaps of my Christmas tree work...............Rest assured I show no signs of improvement as yet!













No comments:

Post a Comment