Sunday 5 December 2010

Unatainable Skill Set

I think in my entire lifetime I have taken approximately three pictures that can be classed as aesthetically pleasing. I don't really have brilliant artistic vision or 'an eye for detail' as you can probably tell. However I do appreciate photographic finesse and have a selection of photographers I admire, so I decided to try and teach myself a bit of photography whilst on my trip to London. Last night with my fairly bog standard Kodak in hand and a new discovery of the 'night time landscape' mode I let loose on the the Southbank and this is what happened.....




I thought this shot made for interesting framing.........








Now, this picture I think is quite impressive really. Looks like a Monet or some other really good artists work...............






Okay so it might be blurry, it might make you feel dizzy but I still think this one is pretty cool






I don't want to blow my own trumpet but this is probably the best picture of my Mum and Dad ever.............

I think it probably has become quite clear why I post other peoples work. I don't think I'm ever going to make it in the Art world : ( I would be so up for an East London gallery space as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment