Friday 17 December 2010

It's all want want want with me

1) I want to be this girl. She is a cool Londoner living in Melbourne, she dresses like a Fifties pin up and pulls off red lipstick as daytime make up (somthing I have longed to be able to do for too many years) And she loves a good pair of heel (a girl after my own heart! You Should check out her blog.



2) Right now I want to be drinking this!




Image from bawkbawkbawk


3) I want to go for a stroll with interesting company along Clevedon Pier. This picture of it is stunning. I suppose a lot of seaside towns are like this during the winter, but this just strikes me as a beautiful, uninterupted spot for an afternoon of winter calm, possibly with a hot chocolate in hand spiced up with a dash of Baileys.

Image from simplevillagegirl

Thats enough wishing for now......back to reality : (

No comments:

Post a Comment